Ingredients and Methods
1) Prepare the chilli mole Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees. Heat a wide non stick pan with olive oil, Season the 2 pieces of salmon with salt place the salmon carefully skin side down, as it hits the hot pan press the salmon piece down with your hand for 2 mins to ensure the portion cooks flat, do not turnover cook for a further 1 mins then place in the oven skin side down for 2 mins. Remove from the oven allow to cool on a cake rack.
2) Using the same pan heat with a splash of olive oil add the garlic, onions, chipotle, peppers, tomatoes, olives, season & cook together for 5 mins till all the vegetables are collapsed & caramelised now add the vinegar, orange juice and reduce till nearly a dry pan add agave reduce to a syrup coating.
3) Place into a small bowl allow to cool add basil & check seasoning
4) Prepare the salsa by combining all the ingredients
5) Re heat your tortillas by searing quickly in a hot dry pan then place into taco holder or warm oven covered with a damp cloth
6) To serve using a sharp knifed cut the salmon loin & belly into 2 cm thick slices
7) Arrange 2 tortillas on each plate spoon a little salsa on each tortilla top with the vegetable salad arrange a slice of salmon loin & belly pieces on top and spoon the salsa over & serve with more tama ring chilli mole on the side for dipping